I’m a qualified, insured and registered spiritual homeopath who specialises in helping women suffering with Anxiety, particularly those with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
If you lack energy or just don’t feel right, natural remedies can help you become healthy and happy. In fact, homeopathy can help anyone from babies to the elderly. Clients come to me for homeopathy at my clinics in West Hampstead, Hendon, Camden, Colindale and North West London or online by Skype, with a range of common GP-diagnosed conditions, including anxiety, panic attacks, allergies, asthma, eczema, hay-fever, infertility, menopause and period issues, grief and depression.
‘Homeopathy works. I have seen the results.’
NM, London (Acute IBS & Anxiety)
What happens during a Homeopathy consultation?
In the first consultation (up to 90 minutes) we cover your condition, medical and emotional history, diet, sleep patterns and lifestyle. Then I create a unique treatment plan, provide homeopathic remedies (in tablet form) and advise you on diet (if needed) or supplements to help energise your body.
At follow-up sessions (usually 45 minutes) we review your response to the remedies and advice, then update your treatment plan and prescription if necessary.
If you would like to have a chat call me on 07908035972
So How Does Homeopathy Work?
A medical doctor called Samuel Hahnemann developed homeopathy over 200 years ago to help improve health and balance emotions by treating the root cause of symptoms. The gentle remedies are made from natural sources and energise the immune system to stimulate your body’s innate healing processes.
Many randomised scientific trials have shown homeopathy to be effective and gentle – for instance in the treatment of chronic sinusitis (2), ear infections and allergic sinusitis (3). A Health Technology Assessment report on homoeopathy commissioned by the Swiss government also concluded homeopathy is clinically effective, cost-effective and safe (1,4).
Why not read what my clients think and decide for yourself?
How Can Homeopathy Help Me?
Clients often tell me how nervous they feel about an upcoming event such as a work presentation or interview. As we talk, they recognise that their energy and focus is split between:
…Feeling ‘butterflies’ in their body
…Experiencing the resulting symptoms, such as IBS or headaches
…Preparing for the event itself
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could take something to ease those butterflies, settle your tummy and let you focus 100% on preparing yourself? That’s the kind of thing I can help with.
More Benefits of Traditional Homeopathy
• Homeopathy for Better Health
Because homeopathy addresses the underlying cause of illness, clients often find they have fewer infections during a course of treatment.
• Homeopathy for Increased Wellbeing
Many clients report a surge in energy while working with me, and homeopathic treatment can contribute to increased enjoyment of life.
• Gentle Homeopathic Remedies
Homeopathic remedies are made from natural sources, mostly plants and minerals, prepared in a way that ensures they are gentle and non-addictive.
Many clients come to see me for support with a huge range of GP-diagnosed conditions. If you’re unsure how homeopathy could help with any physical or emotional issues you face, please get in touch for a no-strings chat. or if you would like a consultation, go to the home page and click on the book now button
Homeopathy can be helpful with the following conditions:
- Skin Problems – Acne, Eczema
- Digestive Problems
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Constipation, diarrhoea
- Mental & Emotional Issues
- Anxiety, depression, grief, irritability, panic attacks, stress
- Women’s Issues
- Menstrual – PMT, painful/irregular periods and bloating
- Menopause – hot flushes, anxiety, irritability, mood swings and depression
- Gynaecological – thrush, cystitis, painful periods
- Pregnancy & Labour
- Allergies – hay fever, food intolerances, dust allergy
- Sleeping problems
- Un-healthy Habits – relief from cravings and distress when stopping these habits
- Lung Problems – Asthma, Bronchitis
- Persistent Infections
How Can I Find the Right Homeopath For Me?
You just need the answers to a few questions. Ask away!
Any views or advice on this website should not be taken as a substitute for medical advice or consulting a homeopath in person, especially if you have a specific health complaint.
1. Endrizzi C et al. Harm in homeopathy; aggravations, adverse drug events or medication errors? Homeopathy. 2005. 94(4): 233-240.
2. Friese K-H, Zabalotnyi DI. Homeopathy in acute rhino sinusitis. A double-blind, placebo controlled study shows the effectiveness and tolerability of a homeopathic combination remedy. HNO 2007; 55: 271-7
3. Taylor MA, Reilly D, Llewellyn-Jones RH, et al. Randomised controlled trials of homoeopathy versus placebo in perennial allergic rhinitis with overview of four trial series. Br Med J 2000; 321: 471-6
4. ‘Homeopathy in Healthcare: Effectiveness, Appropriateness, Safety, Costs’ by Gudrun Bornhoft and Peter F Matthiessen (Editors). 2001. ISBN 978-3-642-20637-5.
Book a FREE 30 min Anxiety Detox
West Hampstead, Hampstead, Belsize Park, Golders Green, Cricklewood, Kilburn, Finchley Road, Swiss cottage, Chalk Farm, Camden, Kentish Town, Hendon, Hendon Central, Colindale, Brent Cross, Harrow, Kingsbury, Queensbury, Edgware, Willesden Green, Covent Garden, Holborn, Piccadily, Central London, West End, Leicester Square, North West London, Northwest London, London, NW London, NW3, NW6, NW9, NW2, NW4, NW1
Get personalised advice on how to improve your sleep patterns, boost energy levels through diet and positively manage stress levels! Find out how my Homeopathy, Stress, Anxiety & Wellness Programme, Meditation courses or Reiki sessions could help you.